Are You Scared?

 Is there anything that you are scared of?


    To be honest my biggest fear… Or the thing that I am most afraid of… Is dying alone! There have been people who are very important to me in my life, that I know have died alone. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to take my last breaths and to be truly alone. My heart bleeds for those people that I have loved and that have died completely alone and on their own. I’ve seen the opposite where people are surrounded by friends and people they love as they pass on. Now I’m not saying that I would like an audience when I pass on, but I would like the comfort of at least one human being to be close to me when my time here is finished. So yes the thing that I’m scared of the most would be to die completely alone.


“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”

Woody Allen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Do I Love… THE MOST!

WHO ARE YOU?