Who Do I Love… THE MOST!

  No… It is not me… Is not Drumline… And is not chicken wings. These are all great things that I do love. But the thing that I love the most is actually a person. And you are correct I do love a lot of people. I love love. I love spreading love, and I love receiving love. Let me say it one more time, I love love. But the person that I love the most is truly one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. Mind you I never said they’re perfect I just said they’re truly amazing. The person I love the most has always been there for me, to celebrate my victories, and pick me up when I have fallen  down. This person has taught me so much including some of the characteristics  that I am known for myself. 


Probably the biggest lesson I’ve learned from this person, is what unconditional love truly means. I’ve not only seen it and how they interact with me but how they interact with many other people. This person is never given up on anybody, and has accepted people for who they are under some of the most dire circumstances. One of the things I’m proudest of myself is my ability to not judge other people and to unconditionally love them. To truly accept them for who they are and who they want to be. And I learned this from watching this person.


I personally have been through many extremely low moments in my life, and some moments of pure joy and happiness, and they have been there for all of it. My relationship with this person is not perfect. There are many times we disagree, there are many times we get on each other’s nerves, there are also times where we need breaks. 


    The person I love the most is myMom. Most recently in November 2020 I went through a life-changing experience. She was there every day. I don’t remember a lot after surgery but I remember coming through… The first thing I wanted to do was to see my Mother. So I called for her. It did take a few times, but eventually she walked through that door. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so happy in my life.. I started to cry. Even at this moment as I’m writing this and remembering this experience tears are starting to come to my eyes. I don’t think I’d be alive today or the person I am today without my mother.

MOM I LOVE YOU!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO ARE YOU?

Are You Scared?